Depression Recovery Program
When depression and anxiety enters your life, it doesn’t have to be thought of as a life-long condition, or even tolerate it is reversible! This 9 week Depression and Anxiety Recovery Program has successfully helped many participants with up to 95% reporting significant improvements in their depression at it's conclusion.
We have a team of medical and non-medical professionals who volunteer their time to bring you this educatioinal, non-profit, program
We meet every Monday evening for 9 Weeks beginning
January 16th - March 13th, from 6:45 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.at Birmingham 1st Church.
Purchase of seminar materials will be necessary if you attend the full program. Materials include the following:
- Depression The Way Out (hardcover book) by Dr. Nedley
- Recovery Program Workbook
- Telling Yourself the Truth by William Backus and Marie Chapian
- SOS Help for Emotions by Lynn Clark, Ph.D.
- Classical Music CD
- Depression and Anxiety Assessment Test (before and after)
- and more.